5.12.2012

Menu: Week of 5/13

Yet another week has come and gone, and it's time for another menu. Let's just get right to it.

Sunday: Grilled Pizza, Fresh Green Salad - Yes, this meal is a little out of place on the weekly menu, but we have invited my parents and my brother and his girlfriend over for a little Mothers' Day cookout. My brother requested grilled pizza, so that's what we're doing (he's so spoiled!). I'm thinking about making an arugula pesto as a sauce option. I'm drowning in arugula!

Monday: Spaghetti and Meatballs, Corn, Focaccia - We didn't eat this for dinner tonight, as originally planned, so I'm going to use this meal for my birthday dinner. It's tasty, quick, and easy! :)

Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas, Mexican Rice, Black Beans, Chips and Queso Blanco - I found a recipe for Queso Blanco on Pinterest this evening that I'd like to try, so I'm gonna go for it this Tuesday!

Wednesday: Cheeseburgers, Fries, Salad - I'm kinda diggin' "Between Bread" night, especially in the middle of the week! Wednesday is also the first day of the Old Capitol Farmers' Market, and I just happen to have the day off. The Munchkin and I are going to go geek-out on produce! :)

Thursday: Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Orzo - Orzo is making yet another appearance this week. I'm almost out, though, so I'm going to have to get some more to feed my addiction. :) 

Friday: Pizza - Yup! We like pizza! 

Saturday: Jambalaya - This will add a little spice to our Saturday evening.

Mangia Bene!

2 comments:

  1. Dad and I are looking forward to the grilled pizza and salad tomorrow evening, with all our kids and of course, our precious little granddaughter (aka...the Munchkin)! Happy Mother's Day, Sis! Munchkin and I are happy you liked your gifts "she made" for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A comment from "The Mom"! Hooray! :) I hope you enjoyed the pizza and salad! I had a great time with everyone...the food was just a bonus!

      Delete