3.10.2012

Menu: Week of 3/11

Happy Saturday! Here's next week's menu:

Sunday: Brioche French Toast, Sausage, Fruit Salad - I'm at it again...craving some eggy, brioche goodness! :)

Monday: Corn & Potato Chowder, Grilled Cheese - Even though this soup is already made and in the freezer, we didn't eat it last week, so we'll try again this week.

Tuesday: Enchiladas, Mexican Rice, Black Beans - A yummy Mexican-inspired meal!

Wednesday: Sloppy Joe, Tater Tots, Peas - This makes a quick and easy mid-week meal.

Thursday: Fettucini Alfredo, Broccoli, Focaccia Bread - Another one we didn't get to this last week, and I'm craving another white pizza, so I must make some alfredo this week!

Friday: Homemade Pizza - The Man requested Little Caesar's this last week, so we're definitely going to have some homemade pizza this week.

Saturday: Jambalaya - Since I started making this, The Man really enjoys it, so I'm going to keep making it.

Mangia Bene!

No comments:

Post a Comment